Disney Magic, Delivered To Your Door!
Turn back the clock to memories of Walt Disney World's past! In this issue, we trace the origin of the century-old Prince Charming’s Regal Carrousel, spend an evening at the Adventurer’s Club, and dress up like Steamboat Willie. If you miss Snow White’s Scary Adventures, EPCOT circa 1986, and Main Street Electrical Parade, you'll see that when a bit of the magic is gone, it's never forgotten.
What's Inside This Issue?
- Journey Into Imagination and the Dreamfinder
- The Adventurers Club
- Past to Present at Disney's Contemporary Resort
- The Main Street Electrical Parade
- 50 Years of the Florida Project Timeline
- Opening Day Attractions and Extinct Experiences
- Travel by Map to EPCOT in 1986
- The Grand Opening of Disney-MGM Studios
- The Plaza Restaurant
- Exploring Walt's Disney World - with Kids!
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
- Dino Gertie
- Classic Disney Snacks
- Trivia, Style, Souvenirs, and Inspiring Quotes
- And MORE!
What Our Customers Say about WDW Magazine:
- 64 ad-free pages
- 9 X 12 inches
- Includes SPECIAL BONUS "50 Years of the Florida Project" Fold-Out WDW Timeline!
Save More Than $150 When You Upgrade To A Full Year Of Magic with an Annual Subscription! Click HERE to learn more.
(Savings on an Annual Print Subscription to a U.S. mailing address vs. 12 full-price single issues, plus shipping. Savings to other destinations will vary.)